As always, don’t treat these questions like “homework” or a list that needs to be covered in its entirety. Instead, simply pick the single question that speaks to you most and let it lead you where you need to go. The goal is to figure out what being a part of a people of emergence means for you and your daily living. So, which question is calling to you? Which one contains “your work”?
- When was the last time you created (or helped create) something that will outlive you?
- Do you know what you are building, constructing, composing, planting or recreating with your life?
- Are you being called to help someone else see themselves as a piece of art?
- Is it time to recreate yourself? What is in the way of your self-expression?
- There’s creativity in tearing things down. What in your life needs creative deconstruction so a new life has room to grow?
- They say creativity comes with a cost-are you trying to achieve creativity but avoid the cost?
- How often do you give yourself the gift of inspiration? And why do you think you can go without it for weeks at a time?
- Do you feel like you create your days or like they create you? When was the last time you woke up feeling like the new day was a blank canvass?
- Do you make space for the muses?
- Are you trying to create alone?
(Curated and adapted for KUF from the 2018 Soul Matters materials for the theme ‘CREATIVITY’ by Rev. Beckett Coppola.)