Since I joined KUF almost two years ago, I have been welcomed in the group as together we explore what spirituality is and engage in meaningful dialogue with each other. People have reached out to include and invite me to participate. With our fabulous new … read more.
When we think of summer we often think of time away from school or work or normal responsibilities, and with that comes time for play. As we head into summer how might you set intentions around play for yourself? And how might that ‘play into’ … read more.
Rev. Beckett’s Thematic Thoughts
News and Events
Coming Up ONLINE at KUF: Online Sunday Services
Unitarian Universalist Principles
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all;
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.